As an emergency basic needs organization that directly serves the Tulsa area, we are constantly challenged to meet the demand of hunger in our community. In 2015, we fed 40,230 people in 14,008 households through our grocery pantry and gave out 16,246 Kids Packs through our Kids Pantry.
Food drives are one of the easiest ways to get your company, organization, social group, family or sports teams involved at Iron Gate!
Our Most Needed Grocery Pantry Items:
- 10 ounce cans of chicken
- 18 ounce jars of peanut butter
- 15 ounce cans of fruit and veggies
- Macaroni, spaghetti, and rice
- 18 ounce canister of Old Fashioned oats
Our Most Needed Kids Pack Items:
- Juice boxes
- Shelf-stable milk cartons
- Protein bars
- Granola bars
- Pudding cups
- individually packaged crackers
- Non-perishable smoothies and yogurt packets
- Natural fruit cups and veggie cups
- Dried fruit
- Fruit snacks
- Hummus packets
Iron Gate Donation Policy
We accept donations of non-perishable foods that are not expired and perishable foods. Non-food items such as unopened toiletries, new socks, blankets and winter coats are accepted seasonally. To access non-food needs at Iron Gate, please contact Tori at 918-359-9022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.