Iron Gate depends on the compassion of our community. There are several ways you can make a difference in the lives of our guests.
Iron Gate relies on the generosity of Tulsa. Support comes from individual donors, faith organizations, businesses, foundations and service organizations. There are many ways to give to Iron Gate:
- Become a monthly donor by signing up for automatic monthly giving in any denomination you choose.
- Sponsor a day at Iron Gate by making a donation of $3000, the average daily operating cost to keep our gate open. You or your organization can also choose to come volunteer on the day you sponsored. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Donate in honor of a loved one. Celebrate his/her life, birthday, or anniversary and we'll send them a card for you.
- Donate your age to celebrate your birthday.
- Gift a bequest through your estate planning.
For more Information on donating to Iron Gate, contact Amanda Swope at 918-359-9038 or email@example.com
Iron Gate could not serve our mission without the help of volunteers. Whether you or your group want to volunteer weekly, once a month, or even once in a while, there are a variety of volunteer opportunities in every part of our organization.
- Soup Kitchen Duty
- Grocery Pantry Duty
- Assembling Kids Packs
- Pick Up Donated Food
- Special Events and Projects
Host a Food Drive
Organize a food drive through your work, school, church or community for our Grocery Pantry or Kids Pack.
Kids Helping Kids is a way youth can help the young guests of Iron Gate collecting food for Kids Packs or helping us pack them. A Kids Pack is a quart-sized pack of healthy kid-friendly snacks for each child that visits Iron Gate. What's in a Kids Pack?
Any combination of the following items:
- Shelf-stable milk
- 100% juice box
- Protein bars, granola bars, Fig Newtons
- Pudding cups
- Non-perishable smoothies, yogurt packets
- Natural fruit cups, veggie cups
- Packaged crackers (pretzels, goldfish, rice cakes)
- Dried fruit, raisins
- Fruit snacks
- Hummus packets
Please no nuts, peanut butter, candy, potato chips, or perishable items.
Conducting a focused food drive for our Grocery Pantry is a great, easy way to rally your friends, coworkers, book club, or church members to help feed the hungry of Tulsa.
To find out more about our Kids Helping Kids program or conducting a food drive, contact Tori Lieberman at 918-359-9022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule a Tour
Not sure where to dive in? Want a better idea of our operations? Come see our facility.
To schedule a personalized tour, contact Amanda Swope at 918-359-9038 or email@example.com.
Iron Gate Donation Policy
We accept donations of non-perishable foods that are not expired, perishable foods, hygiene items and new socks. Seasonal items include heavy coats and cold weather gear, blankets and sleeping bags, water bottles and sports drinks.