Kids Helping Kids
Kids Helping Kids is a way youth can help the young guests of Iron Gate by collecting food for Kids Packs or helping us pack them. A Kids pack is a quart-sized pack of healthy kid-friendly snacks for each child that visits Iron Gate.
What's in a Kids Pack?
- Shelf-stable milk
- 100% juice box
- Protein bars and granola bars
- Pudding cups
- Non-perishable smoothies, yogurt packets
- Natural fruit cups, veggie cups
- Packaged crackers (pretzels, goldfish, rice cakes)
- Dried fruit, raisins
- Fruit snacks
- Hummus packets
Please no nuts, peanut butter, candy, potato chips, or perishable items.
Join the challenge!
- Educate your group or organization by scheduling a presentation or taking a tour of Iron Gate.
- Set a goal for your group. How many Kids Packs do you want to make?
- Conduct a kid-friendly snack drive!
- Pack the snacks at your organization or bring them and pack them here at Iron Gate.
To schedule a tour of Iron Gate or a presentation for your group, contact Tori Lieberman at 918-359-9022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.